Dental implants are a great way for patients in the Oklahoma City area to replace missing teeth. Implants also give a fixed solution to having removable partial or complete dentures. Implants provide excellent support and stability.
What are implants? They are artificial roots and teeth surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw, which look very natural often enhance or restore a patient’s smile. Dental implants are durable and will last years. Sometimes, your oral surgeon will have to re-tighten or replace them due to normal wear.
Why would someone get dental implants?
- To replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- To restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- To resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- To restore a patient’s confident smile.
- To restore or enhance facial tissues.
- To support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.